Sunday, November 30, 2014

Project #4 C4T

kindergartenlife
by, Sharon Davison

Students in a classroom

On November 13, 2014 I left this comment for Sharon Davison on her blog post A Celebration of Learning: Engaging Families Inside and Out!:
"Hi Sharon, my name is Kela and I am in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I love your mindset and goal for getting families engaged. I think what you are doing is awesome and I am sure your students do as well. This is certainly a desire that I will pursue as a future elementary school teacher."
In this blog post, Sharon Davison explains why she believes encouraging family members to be active and engaged with students learning is helpful for children. She says that learning is an amazing opportunity to involve and engage others around you.

On November 29, 2014 I left this comment for Sharon Davison on her blog post, Being Grateful……:
"Teaching children the importance of caring and helping others is certainly a valuable, yet sometimes overlooked, lesson. There are so many things to be thankful for and having good teachers like you is one. Thank you for sharing." Davison starts this blog post by listing a few things that she is thankful for. One of the things that she is thankful for is her voice. She then goes on toexplain how she and her students are currently involved with a project based learning opportunity and how they are learning about empathy and helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment