Friday, October 10, 2014

Project #4 C4T (2)

C4T Comments4Teachers - Project #4

Summary of two blog posts on Venspired by Krissy Venosdale C4T

VENSPIRED.com

The first blog post of Venspired by Krissy Venosdale that I left a comment on is "What Inspires You?." This blog post starts out by Krissy Venosdale explaining how she just moved into her new office and she explains some of the items that she decorated it with. She asks her readers questions about what makes them think, inspires them, gives them ideas. She then states that once you have the answer to those questions, you will then be able to understand what inspires your students. This post is solely to help encourage people to dig deep and discover what inspires them in order to help them teach in a way that fearless and.. well inspiring.
I left this comment on "What Inspires You?": "Hello Krissy, my name is Kela and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I love your blog and I love the name “Venspired.” I think too often people today forget to slow down and think about what inspires them. I forone. Your post has not only inspired me to think of my own inspirations but of others’ as well.
Here is a link to my blog if you would like to check it out, Kela Miller’s EDM310 Blog."

The second blog post of Venspired, by Krissy Venosdale that I read and left a comment on is "It Starts Today." In this blog post Krissy Venosdale starts out by stating how she sometimes complains about some things within the US education system and then says how she knows that there is really nothing she can do to fix things such as that. The rest of this blog post is about how important it is to live each day knowing that there will always be mistakes made and that it is perfectly okay, it is important to take risks, share things, and enjoy learning.
This is the comment i left on this blog post: "I love this. Just like in teaching and in life as well, we will all be a part of mistakes that teach us valuable lessons. Knowing that we cannot change everything or fix what we do not like is perfectly okay. It is just important to make the best of each day just like you said. Thanks for sharing Krissy Venosdale!"

No comments:

Post a Comment