Sunday, October 26, 2014

Project #6 C4K October Summary

Hello October with fall leaves in the background

Summary for blog post "Crayons", by Londyn
This blog post was about a student's personal fovorite cgoice of colors. Her favorite color is purple and she also states that she likes other cold colors as well.
This is the comment that I left for Londyn on October 3, 2014:
"My name is Kela Miller and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. My sister and I both love the color purple too! Keep up the good work with posting on your blog.
I have my own blog if you would like to visit it. Kela Miller’s EDM310 Blog"

Summary for blog post "The Murphy’s" by Jack L.
I am not sure if this blog post was about a real person, a character in a book, or movie. Jack L explains and gives three reasons why he believes Carolyn is not used to her new family.
I left this comment for Jack on October 10, 2014:
"Hello Jack! My name is Kela Miller and I am in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. This is a very good blog post and it is well written. I hope whoever Carolyn is, whether she is real or a character in a book, gets used to her new family. I would love for you to visit my blog sometime: Kela Miller's EDM310 Blog."

Summary for blog post "Map Work" by Aaron
Aaron explains in this blog post how they were learning about reading maps in Literacy. He says he know he will use this skill later in life when he needs to read maps.
This is the comment that I left for him on October 24, 2014:
"Hi Aaron! My name is Kela Miller and I am also from Mobile, Alabama and go to the University of South Alabama. I am in a class called EDM310. I enjoyed your post and presentation! Your writing is very clear, so excellent blog post. If you would like, I welcome you to visit my blog:Kela Miller's EDM310 Blog"

No comments:

Post a Comment